Learn More About Dr. Jennifer Tran
- Doctor of Optometry, University of Waterloo
- Honours Bachelor of Science, University of Waterloo
- Traveled to Moldova with Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (VOSH) to provide eye care to rural areas with low access to healthcare
- Completed an ocular disease externship in Newmarket, ON with exposure to cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and retinal diseases
- Worked alongside corneal specialists during her externship at TLC and LASIK MD
Dr. Jennifer Tran is excited to be the primary eye care provider for her patients residing in the GTA. Fluent in English and Cantonese, Dr. Tran provides comprehensive eye exams to patients of all ages. As a strong advocate for patient education, she will take the time to inform patients of advances in eye care and counsel on most suitable options for their visual needs. She has a passion for all aspects of optometry ranging from ocular disease to myopia control. Outside of the clinic, she enjoys cooking new recipes, hiking, and traveling to new places.