Introducing NEW lens enhancement: SILK™
SILK™ is an ultra-slick enhancement to Kodak Clean&CleAR™ and Kodak Total Blue™ Lenses
Silk adds a fluorocarbon top coat to the anti-reflective layers, making cleaning lenses easier than ever. Now, dirty lenses won’t get in the way of enjoying our messy lives.
Silk is an ultra-slick coating that features:
• Ultra-repellant to water, dirt, dust, oils and particles
• 50% higher abrasion resistance than previous coatings*
• Minimal deterioration after 3-year wear tests
• Contact Angle of 115 degree on average
*Bayer abrasion test between Kodak Clean&CleAR Lenses with and without Silk.
Kodak Total Blue™ Lens
Kodak Total Blue Lens is a hybrid of lens material and AR lens coating that provides 100% direct UV protection and up to 80% filtering of HEV Blue Light* while maintaining colour vision.
The exposure to potentially Harmful Blue Light is increasing every day in every age group. With the addition of finished single vision lenses, Kodak Total Blue Lens offers HEV Blue Light filtration for every patient, at every age.
- Eases eyestrain and eye fatigue linked to prolonged digital device usage
- Provides exceptional colour vision
- Progressive, digital single vision and computer lens designs to accommodate a majority of patients
Available in the following lens designs:
- Kodak Unique™ HD Progressive Lens
- Kodak Unique Progressive Lens
- Kodak Precise® PB Progressive Lens
- Kodak Precise Short PB Progressive Lens
- Kodak Digital Single Vision Lens
Clear and polarized options are available to accommodate a wide variety of visual needs in all environments.
* Measured at 380-440nm
*HEALTH CANADA NOTICE: Correlation of high energy blue light and the following diseases and disorders: retinal damage/degeneration/retinal degenerative disease, macular degeneration/age related macular degeneration (AMD), increased risk of certain types of cancers, heart disease, obesity and diabetes, glaucoma, permanent damage to eyesight, cataracts, sleep disorders, eye strain, and loss/reduction of vision has not been completely scientifically proven. Since many factors can cause these conditions, consumer caution is advised. We would like to properly advise and provide our patients with the most recent optical technology advancements by offering visual solutions to improve your overall visual well being. With visual comfort and high energy blue light protection in mind, the information we provide is to help you make the best choice for your eyes.