Learn More About Dr. Erica Ho
- Doctor of Optometry, University of Waterloo
- Special interest in myopia control, contact lenses (orthokeratology, scleral lens, RGP), and dry eye disease
- Worked alongside leading retinal, glaucoma, cornea, and cataract specialists during her ocular disease externship at Omni Eye Services in Atlanta, GA
- Volunteered on multiple eye care mission trips to Honduras to provide eye care to rural areas with low access to healthcare
- Member of Ontario Association of Optometrists, Canadian Association of Optometrists and the College of Optometrists of Ontario
Dr. Ho enjoys providing comprehensive eye examinations to all ages, and is a strong believer in educating her patients on their visual and ocular conditions. During her free time, you can find her enjoying a cup of coffee, cooking, and travelling.