Eye Care and Vision Services
Our friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic team of optometrists, opticians and optometric assistants are excited to provide a comprehensive selection of services to meet all of your eye care needs.
- Eye examination services including eyeTrust Visual Analysis for the whole family
- Eye health examination with specialised testing including visual field analysis, optical coherence tomography, retinal photography, corneal topography and glaucoma management
- Colour vision testing
- Consultation and co-management for laser vision correction
- Consultation and co-management for cataract surgery
- Eye examinations for Policing and RCMP
- Contact lens services including specialized services for keratoconus and orthokeratology
- Customized treatment for myopia control
- Eyewear selection and styling
- Eyewear education and consultation
- Eyeglasses adjustments, cleaning and repair
- Contact lens services: fitting, education and consultation
- Contact lens customer care and training/teaching
- Eyewear accessory, nutraceutical and eye care product education
- Sunglasses education, consultation and fitting
- Children eyewear education, consultation and fitting
- Safety eyewear education, consultation and fitting
- Ophthalmic lens and lens upgrade education and consultation (i.e. KODAK Lenses, Hoya MiyoSmart, Nikon, Essilor, Zeiss etc.)
We hope to help you with all your eye care and eyewear needs!
What Do Our Doctors of Optometry Treat and Manage?
Our experienced Optometrists (eye doctors) are committed to providing you with comprehensive and evidence based eye examinations. Each eye exam is customized to create a personalized treatment plan, prescriptions and visual solutions for your unique needs. We can offer you medical, nutraceutical, eyeglass, and contact lens prescriptions as well as diagnose, treat and co-manage eye conditions including but not limited to:
Hypertensive Eye Disease
Eye infections and Inflammation
Dry Eye Disease
Diseases and Disorders of the Retina
Red & Irritated Eyes
Binocular Vision Disorders
Contact Lens Complications
Diabetic Eye Disease
Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Specialty and Ophthalmologists Referrals
Over the past 30 years, our Optometrists have developed close relationships with credible ophthalmologists in Toronto & GTA to provide our patients with referrals and collaborative care. When our patients are diagnosed with an ocular medical condition that requires further investigation or surgical procedures, we expedite the patient to be referred and seen as soon as possible by qualified surgeons and ophthalmology clinics.
We consider the patient’s time and location to cater their needs and convenience. A referral letter will be sent out immediately to the best suitable ophthalmology clinic and patients will receive notification from our clinic about consult information, instructions and appointment date and time. Please note that it is the patient’s responsibility to make these important appointments or reschedule with the ophthalmology clinic if necessary. If your symptoms worsen while waiting for your appointment, please call your KODAK Lens Vision Centre immediately for further instructions or proceed to the emergency room at your local hospital.