Thinking about getting contact lenses? You’ve come to the right place. KODAK Lens Vision Centres are local optometrists in Toronto & GTA offering contact lenses to those looking to improve their vision without the distraction of wearing eyeglasses. We provide many contact lens brands at great prices with excellent fitting services. If you’re interested in trying new contact lens products, book an appointment and receive your free trials.
We carry contact lenses for spherical, astigmatism, and multifocal (presbyopia) prescriptions. Let us help you discover your contact lens needs.
Experience The Benefits
Contact lenses offer several benefits that make them appealing to many people in need of vision correction. With contact lenses, you won’t have to worry about your glasses steaming up, getting dirty, or falling off during rigorous activity. Today’s contact lenses are made to be more comfortable and provide better vision than ever before.
No matter why you choose contact lenses, we can help you find the pair, size and brand that is right for you and your eyes. Whether you’re looking for daily wear or monthly wear lenses, our optometrist, opticians, and staff are on hand to answer all of your questions and concerns. We’ll also explain how to care for your contact lenses and, if needed, teach you how to put them in and take them out. So if you’re looking to become a contact lens wearer, come to KODAK Lens Vision Centres today and let us walk you through all the benefits, choices and options.
We provide comprehensive eye health exam and contact lens fitting services that includes:
- We will determine if your a good contact lens candidate and provide contact lens eye health check
- We will provide a custom contact lens prescription to meet your visual needs
- We will recommend the best contact lens options for you based on comfort, vision and lifestyle (all contact lens trials included!)
- We will educate you on the different contact lens designs and modalities (dailies, bi-weekly, monthly, toric, multifocal etc.)
- We will teach you how to remove and insert the contact lenses
- We will educate and teach you how to properly take care of your contact lenses
- You can visit us any time and use our eye care clinic to practice inserting and removing contact lenses. Supervision will be available.
- Additional insert and removal teaching resources is available on request
- We will provide all initial contact lens trials for you to experience and take home
- We will consult with you about any maintenance and the do’s and dont’s when wearing contact lenses
- We will answer any contact lens questions you have while providing recommendations
- We will provide all follow up appointments at no charge for a year to resolve any contact lens complications or concerns
- If our Optometrist or Optician cannot find a perfect lens for you, we can authorize a full or partial refund based on our eye care professional’s discretion
Why Buy and Get Fitted From Us?
Excellence in vision care and remarkable experiences is our top priority. Our contact lens fitting goal is providing you with great vision, comfort and health. All contact lens appointments and trial lenses are included in finding the perfect lens for you. With our great service and warranty (please see below), we will ensure your satisfaction and all contact lens needs are met. Thank you for supporting local eye care professionals at KODAK Lens Vision Centres.
With such a variety of contact lenses on the market, it’s important to be fully informed. Our Optometrists and team are equipped to provide you with the best patient care and resources to help you make all the right decisions when it comes to your contact lenses.
Insurance & Benefits:
Many insurance benefit programs include coverage that will provide you with compensation for your contact lens purchase. HSAs (Health Spending Accounts) and FSAs (Flexible Spending Accounts) can also supplement your coverage. If you aren’t sure of what you’re covered for, we’d be happy to assist you. Please contact or visit us and we can help you learn more about your insurance plan. We can do direct billing to most insurance companies.
Guaranteed Contact Lens Success Program:
If you’re unhappy with your contact lenses, please reach out to us and we will be happy to help make it right. All soft contact lens orders include a 1 year rip, loss and prescription change warranty only if purchased with a valid contact lens prescription written by an Optometrist or Dispensing optician within the year. Contact lenses must not be expired. If a patient’s prescription changes within the year, unopened boxes may be returned and credit will be given toward the next 6 month or annual supply purchase of contact lenses when an updated prescription is provided by a licensed eye care/health professional.
Free shipping and price matching is available for certain quantities. Price matching includes consideration of shipping, handling, and any online administration fees. We will price match with consideration of our exclusive in-store rebates. Any questions about price matching, please contact us.