EyeTrust Visual Analysis
The exclusive eyeTrust experience. Want trusted, reliable, and personable eye care? Our eyeTrust Network Doctors of Optometry provide a unique experience to ensure you receive all the eye care benefits in a comprehensive eye health exam. Our focus is to address your main eye health concerns and educate you about the best recommended eye care and visual solutions available.
We enjoy spending time with you and listening to your needs. Together, we can make a difference for all our patients and community.
Your EyeTrust Visual Analysis Includes:
- Computerized Eye Pressure Measurements
- Computerized & Subjective Refraction
- Computerized Keratometry (measurement of corneal curvature)
- Visual Acuity Evaluation
- Binocular Vision Assessment (coordination of eye muscles)
- Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy Evaluation
- Fundus Examination for detection of (Dilation Required):
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vitreous Floaters
- Hypertensive Retinopathy
- Retinal Holes and Tears
- And many other conditions
- A printed or digital copy of your spectacle prescription
- 3 months warranty on spectacle prescription
- Direct billing to insurance available (depends on your plan, insurance company and eligibility. Please ask us to learn more)
- All of the above
- Premium Patient Support
- Additional testing available (i.e. Retinal Photos, Visual Field, Ocular Coherence Tomography, Visual Therapy, Pachymetry and more)
- Direct Insurance Billing Available (if applicable and eligible, see in clinic for full details)
- Unlimited glasses cleaning and adjustments
- Customizable and personal approach
- Dedicated to create remarkable patient experiences
- Focused on creating an environment where you love to be
- Focused on making your experience easy, convenient and valuable
- Free prescription re-check*
- Free contact lens check**
*New eyewear affects your vision and your perception of the world. We stand behind the work of our highly skilled Optometrists. However, we don’t always know how your glasses will feel in your everyday life. This is especially true when there is a large prescription change or when adapting to progressive multifocal lenses. If you have concerns with a prescription from one of our Optometrists, you may book a no-charge prescription re-check appointment with that same Optometrist within 3 months of receiving the original prescription. We will make our best effort to resolve any concerns.
**During your Comprehensive eyeTrust Visual Analysis, you may be eligible for a free contact lens check to ensure best vision. Patients must be experienced contact lens wearers, have a contact lens prescription written within the past 2 years by an eye care professional, and be ordering a REORDER of annual supply of contact lenses with us. This is not a contact lens fitting, but a check to ensure your existing lenses are still providing good vision and are healthy for your eyes. Throughout the assessment, the optometrist may suggest a complete contact lens fitting if necessary to ensure best care for the patient. Service is “free” under doctor discretion and/or compassion. Please contact us for more details.