Learn More About Dr. Cassandra Chung
- Doctor of Optometry, University of Waterloo
- Recognized as one of the Top 40 under 40 Optometrists in Canada by Johnson & Johnson Vision
- Ranked Top 3 Optometrists in Ajax by threebestrated.ca three years in a row
- Completed an Ocular Disease externship in Salt Lake City, Utah, which focused on retinal disease and glaucoma
- Volunteered on an optometric mission trip to Honduras to provide eye care to rural areas with low access to healthcare
- Member of Ontario Association of Optometrists, Canadian Association of Optometrists and the College of Optometrists of Ontario
As the daughter of Dr. Archie Chung and Dr. Linda Tse, Dr. Cassandra Chung has been immersed in the eye care industry her whole life. She was inspired to be an optometrist by her amazing family, but also by her interest in perception; specifically, how vision and cognition interplay to form one’s experience of the world. Dr. Chung is passionate about building relationships with her patients and helping them achieve their best possible visual and ocular health.