Learn More About Dr. Jacky Ng
- Doctor of Optometry, University of Waterloo
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience and Biology, University of Toronto
- Completed an ocular disease externship in Salt Lake City, Utah while working with specialist in cataracts, age-related macular degeneration and glaucoma
- Special areas of interest include contact lenses, innovate ocular technology and treatment of dry eyes
- Member of Ontario Association of Optometrists, Canadian Association of Optometrists and the College of Optometrists of Ontario
Dr. Ng provides comprehensive eye exams to patients of all ages in English and Cantonese. He is passionate in providing solutions to his patient’s ocular needs and educating them in their vision and eye health. When he is not in the clinic, Dr. Ng enjoys cooking, fitness and escape rooms.