Learn More About Dr. Lisa Tran
- Doctor of Optometry, University of Waterloo
- Honours Bachelors of Science in Human Biology, University of Toronto
- Extensive clinical ocular disease training in Parkland Hospital Ophthalmology Clinic in Dallas, Texas and in Kitchener, Ontario
- Traveled to Peru with VOSH International and to Mexico with I-CARE International on volunteer mission trips to provide eye care to rural areas with low access to healthcare
- Member of Ontario Association of Optometrists, Canadian Association of Optometrists and the College of Optometrists of Ontario
In addition to seeing patients of all ages, Dr. Tran’s clinical interests include contact lenses and dry eye management as well as the prevention, management and treatment of ocular diseases. Dr. Tran works closely with many Toronto Ophthalmologists, providing co-management, pre-operative and post-operative care to those with cataracts, glaucoma and many other conditions. Outside of work, she enjoys travelling and spending quality time with friends and family.