Introducing our New Anti-Fog Cloth Solution!
Foggy lenses has been an ongoing issue for many activities such as skiing, snowboarding, being outside in cold weather, drinking hot coffee or tea, eating soup, cooking on hot stove and today’s COVID-19 pandemic having to wear a mask when meeting with people. Fortunately, we have a great solution for you to prevent your lenses from fogging. Our Anti-Fog Lens Cloth helps you keep your lenses clear of fog accumulation. Keeping your visual clarity is our highest priority, even when wearing a mask or doing all your special and fun activities.
Our A grade anti-fog cloth offers up to 8 to 10 hours of fog free lenses after each use. Our anti-fog cloths can be reused over 200 times. The anti-fog cloth is great for lenses with basic or premium anti-reflective multi-layered coatings. Please see instructions for application and tips below.
How to Use Our Anti-Fog Cloth
- STEP 1: Remove anti-fog cloth from packaging
- STEP 2: Clean your lenses before using anti-fog cloth
- STEP 3: Wipe anti-fog cloth on each lens
- STEP 4: Once properly applied, your lenses are ready to be fog free!
- STEP 5: Store anti-fog safely back in zipper sealed bag
Watch the video below for a demonstration and how to use our anti-fog cloth.
Anti-Fog Cloth Tips & Facts
- After cleaning the lens with lens cleaner, soft white paper towel and microfiber cloth, please make sure the lenses are dry before applying the anti-fog cloth. The lenses do not require any liquid or moisture for the anti-fog lens to activate. Please rub and wipe each lens on both sides 8 to 10 times while applying even pressure on the lenses to achieve maximum efficacy.
- You can blow on the lenses to see if the fog sticks or not, to know if you have wiped them properly with the anti-fog cloth. If the fog still clings to the lens, wipe the lens again with anti-fog cloth.
- The anti-fog cloth does not smell or is harmful and has passed REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and restriction of Chemicals) test.
- The anti-fog performance may vary depending on application and circumstances such as outdoor weather and following exact instructions on how to properly use the anti-fog cloth. Some deluxe and premium anti-reflective coatings with super hydrophobic lens may cause a lower efficacy.
- After each use, the anti-fog cloth should be stored and sealed tightly back into the zipper bag to preserve the product and its performance.
- PLEASE DO NOT WASH THE ANTI-FOG LENS CLOTH. Reuse up to 200 times.
How to get your Anti-Fog Cloths?
To get your anti-fog cloths, please visit us in store at any of our several Kodak Lens Vision Centre locations in Toronto & Greater Toronto Area.
Each cloth is $12 + hst. If you purchase 3, you can get a 3 pack for $30 and you save $6!
You can also purchase online by clicking on the link below!
Order Anti-Fog Cloths Here
Anti-Fog Cloth Benefits:
✔ Prevent fog accumulation on lenses for UP TO 10 HOURS while maintaining coating benefits (tested under normal wearing conditions)
✔ Durable Anti-Fog Lens Cloth lasts up to 200 USES and approximately 6 to 12 months
✔ IMMEDIATE EFFECT! No wait-time for the anti-fog formula to start working.
✔ EASY TO USE! Clean and dry lenses, wipe and rub Anti-Fog Cloth on lenses and now you’re ready to go.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: Will it prevent my lenses from fogging up completely?
The lens cloth will significantly reduce fogging on lenses. Various factors can influence the performance of
the cloth such as weather conditions, temperature, humidity level, fit of the frames, and position of the mask.
Q2: What is the cloth made of?
The cloth is made of the regular microfiber cleaning cloth material and is embedded with the anti-fog substance.
Q3: How long does the cloth last?
The lens cloth is good for up to 6 to 12 months and must be kept in its zipper plastic sleeve to preserve performance and efficacy.
Q4: After wiping, how long does the effect last?
The effect lasts 10 hours, unless you need to clean the glasses, then you must wipe again.
Q5: How many times can I use the cloth?
The cloth can be used for 200 activations.
Q6: When do I use the cloth?
We recommend using the cloth for when you have to wear a mask. The anti-fog cloth can also be used for swimming goggles, ski or snowboarding goggles or whenever you experience fog on lenses.
Q7: Does it leave a greasy film on the lenses?
No, it doesn’t leave any residue.
Q8: Can I wash the Anti-Fog Lens Cloth?
No. We highly recommend not to wash the cloth as it effects the anti-fog properties/formula.
Q9. Is the Anti-Fog Lens Cloth reimbursable?
The Anti-Fog Lens Cloth is not reimbursable or refundable. Exchanges may apply if product is deemed under manufacturer defect. All Anti-Fog Cloths are considered final sale at point of purchase.